Configuring PBNigma from scratch

Spellman

Re: Configuring PBNigma from scratch

Postby Spellman » Thu Dec 01, 2016 9:00 pm

Hi Tommy
Im in the middle of setting up PBNigma 5.3 with Slyq 1.7.
Struggling to get sizing just right on skin but will keep going
once sorted will move onto Openelec side.
Hopefully less crashing and freezing.

foxyboy

Postby foxyboy » Wed Mar 01, 2017 7:36 pm

Hi

Nice guide, helped me a lot with pb5.3 install. Did you ever get picons sorted ? I tried myself and after setting up piconpath, and downloading picons, setting channle list to have picons & service name i got nada.

Looks like im missing something !

I saw this before in E2 and it was something like the picons were named using service ids but enigma was expecting servicename.

Ill give you more feedback when im done. Another area i realy struggled with was what can you actually install on the wetek play WetekOS or OpenElec on nand or simply go down the microsd card route and put and enigma build on there.
then of course there how do you want to access services - tv? channel lists/bouquets ? oscam? recording? kodi ? etc etc, its a minefield !

foxyboy

Postby foxyboy » Sun Mar 05, 2017 1:54 pm

Ok, quick follow up.

Having landed on the excellent Slyk1 Skin authors website https://slyk1hd.yolasite.com/
You will find instructions to get the Slyk1 skin installed, you will also find same to get your picons and bootlogo setup if you wish,
looks really good afterwards.

I had spent a lot of time with tv on kodi, tried VDR & tvheadend, got both working fine but getting bouquets/channel groups
up and running is way too much trouble so back to PB5.3 i went!

Having the added advantage of builtin kodi access on PB5.3 i think ill reflash the wetek NAND
with WetekOS (Android+Kodi). I have no real need to even use the NAND now but it could be useful on occassion.

mikeal

Postby mikeal » Sun Mar 12, 2017 10:55 am

Hi Tommy
Thanks for the instructions I've nearly got it going as it should i just need to do the oscam but the one you said isn't there would you be able to tell me what one to use please.im using the pbnigma 5.3 .
Thanks.

Return to “Wetek”