Sports Addon for Kodi

HarBenly

Re: Sports Addon for Kodi

Postby HarBenly » Thu Jun 08, 2017 10:19 am

HarBenly wrote:Sure is helpful though. But I am not going to use a vpn.

Well that's your own choice.For somebody using the most likely method to land yourself in trouble....P2P ....bazzz

Yeah, because I am hearing all the rumors with Kodi and vpn and the laws are getting strict and I have also heard about the crackdown that will happen soon on Kodi and how people are using illegal channels on it via vpn

HarBenly

Postby HarBenly » Thu Jun 08, 2017 10:22 am

bazzz wrote:
HarBenly wrote:Well, why are all your links are directing me towards IPVanish affiliate sites?

Sorry have you a problem with this?They just obviously support IPVanish!! I'm not linking you purposely to any site affiliated with anything.
You want help,so I'm linking or directing you the best way possible.

I don't have a problem but these affiliates are mostly crap. No offense to you I know you were trying to help but these review sites are paid. Nothing genuine there.

bazzz

Postby bazzz » Thu Jun 08, 2017 9:13 pm

HarBenly wrote:
HarBenly wrote:Sure is helpful though. But I am not going to use a vpn.

Well that's your own choice.For somebody using the most likely method to land yourself in trouble....P2P ....bazzz

Yeah, because I am hearing all the rumors with Kodi and vpn and the laws are getting strict and I have also heard about the crackdown that will happen soon on Kodi and how people are using illegal channels on it via vpn

May I ask what your point is here?You seem a bit confused or maybe I'm losing the plot!

bazzz

Postby bazzz » Thu Jun 08, 2017 9:21 pm

HarBenly wrote:
bazzz wrote:
HarBenly wrote:Well, why are all your links are directing me towards IPVanish affiliate sites?

Sorry have you a problem with this?They just obviously support IPVanish!! I'm not linking you purposely to any site affiliated with anything.
You want help,so I'm linking or directing you the best way possible.

I don't have a problem but these affiliates are mostly crap. No offense to you I know you were trying to help but these review sites are paid. Nothing genuine there.

Can you tell me what services you are talking about?Have you tried and tested all of them and have you configured each one correctly.Can you elaborate on "mostly crap"? Some of the reviews and sites are belonging to mates of mine and I trust and know them very well and they've spent countless hours(of their own time) writing and sourcing the correct info.Some need sponsorship to cover site/server costs. They use affiliation links and are not always paid to use them.
IF I thought a review,tutorial on a certain site was bad/wrong...........I wouldn't be linking it here.Hope you understand.

bazzz

Postby bazzz » Mon Jun 12, 2017 1:24 pm

@HarBenly.........?

annnnnd Gone!!!! Guess you didn't like being questioned. :!: :?:

Return to “General Discussion”