Amiko A3 Player [ Kodi addon ]

Kodi_Koder

Amiko A3 Player [ Kodi addon ]

Postby Kodi_Koder » Mon Nov 23, 2015 7:23 pm

Hi all

Today i am posting My new addon for users of the Amiko A3 SAT / ANDROID hybrid combo box

Using this addon you will be able to watch all of your freeview and freesat chanells from your amiko box on any other kodi device connected to the same network.

to use this addon you will need todo a little setup first of all you will need need the ip address of your boxs web portal to get this you will need to open the ( spark connector ) application from you systems tab. Once you have this open you will need to look for the web server url this will sart like so http://192.168.***.***

once you have this you will need to download the addon from the following url

http://mbox-addon.com/Amiko

and then install the zip file to your box if you want to make this faster you can add the above url to the file manager in kodi

when the addon opens you will get asked to enter the ipaddress for your amiko box just enter this sit back and enjoy it should now work

F.A.Q

if you get a script error when trying to open the menu items this means your device is not being allowed to connect there is an easy way to solve this open the web browser on the device you have the a3 player installed and enter the web server url this will register the device :)

gsned

Re: Amiko A3 Player [ Kodi addon ]

Postby gsned » Sun Jan 10, 2016 9:10 pm

I've seen this player demoed on YouTube.....looks amazing. The URL in your post seems to be invalid? Where can I download this adddon from? Happy to throw a few bucks your way for all the effort!

lavespa3

Postby lavespa3 » Sun Feb 26, 2017 5:17 pm

I have problem with this addon and Kodi 17.
I can't open channels on FAVOURITE LIST, PROVIDERS, HD CHANNELS, I have Always error.
With SEARCH MENU I find some channels and open the stream but i can't add to favourite

bazzz

Postby bazzz » Sun Feb 26, 2017 5:21 pm

lavespa3 wrote:I have problem with this addon and Kodi 17.
I can't open channels on FAVOURITE LIST, PROVIDERS, HD CHANNELS, I have Always error.
With SEARCH MENU I find some channels and open the stream but i can't add to favourite

Probably best just rolling back to 16.1 for now.

lavespa3

Postby lavespa3 » Tue Feb 28, 2017 1:17 pm

Hi, I have now 16.1 kodi on my android device (tx 5 pro - tv box) but the problem is the same.
Only SEARCH and SETTING i can use.
With the Others (HD CHANNELS; ALL CHANNELS; FAVOURITES; SATELLITES; PROVIDERS; MOST VIEWED) i have error.
With SEARCH menù i type a letter (for ex. C or L) and i see a list of tv.
The I select 1 channel and watch tv, ok, but i can't add to Favourite!

bazzz

Postby bazzz » Tue Feb 28, 2017 9:49 pm

Are you using the latest version of the Addon from MK's repo?It sounds like it's either an old version or you've not configured the settings correctly(i.p. address,etc). I'm not using the addon myself.If you're not using the latest version of it,see This Page and the addon download link is there too.See if that
sorts out your issue.

lavespa3

Postby lavespa3 » Wed Mar 01, 2017 5:24 pm

I used 2 addons, AMIKODI and A3 Palyer

I downloaded from MK repo the 1.0.1 v. of AMIKODI and used this addon.
IP and port correct inserted (192.168.1.205 and 8802)
With SEARCH menù I have no result.

With addon A3 Player (by Kodi_Koder) and SEARCH menù (and type only 1 letter such as L or C or T) i have a list of 20-30 channel and i can watch TV!
But no Favourite List, no Provider List, no HD Channel List!
I think that my receiver is not compatible (Amiko A3 Combo) and these addons are only for Amiko A3!!!!

Return to “KODI_KODER”