Build a wizard help

Bob

Build a wizard help

Postby Bob » Tue Mar 01, 2016 11:21 am

Hi, I currently sell boxes with my own build on them. I set each up individually. I have had issues with USB/SD wizard in the past however seem to have sorted that

I use aeon nox for my own build and I've noticed that if I run the USB wizard using confluence it doesn't work properly so what I'm doing now is adding the xunity repo, downloading the USB wizard, then going and downloading aeon nox from xunity repo and changing the skin to aeon nox. If the skin is now the restore using USB wizard works first time.

What I am wanting to do now is potentially create a wizard that would allow me to let my customers download my build again if the box crashes. At the moment people just bring them back and I reset them but I'm looking for something I can do remotely

I'd like to ideally set a wizard up in such a way that I'm able to swap the backup file monthly so that if the user wants to they can update to the latest version

I would also be looking to password protect it or at least be able to see how many times it's been used.

I'd be looking to add this to my boxes and if I can find someone to help me provide access for their boxes. Kinda like a community build but for private sellers.

I am trying to keep costs down as I don't overcharge for boxes like some people. Any advice would be great.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

daz b

Build a wizard help

Postby daz b » Fri Mar 04, 2016 4:54 pm

It should be there u just got to change the skin to aeon nox the run the usb wizard again

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

esramirez

Re: Build a wizard help

Postby esramirez » Thu Mar 09, 2017 11:39 pm

Hi bob, i m looking into selling kodi pre loaded boxes to my local community. I wonder how long have you been selling ? And what is your price point

Sent from my SM-G860P using Tapatalk

Return to “SPECIAL REQUESTS”