StreamstormTV

User avatar
rlumby
Posts: 99
Joined: Mon Aug 17, 2015 11:45 pm
Location: Bedfordshire UK
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 9 times
Contact:

StreamstormTV

Postby rlumby » Fri Sep 18, 2015 8:47 am

Check it out at http://kodicommunity.com/how-to-install-streamstorm-tv/
Or check out this great video https://youtu.be/87IOPk1hO-w
The new best IPTV currently out there.



kev_cunningham
Posts: 3
Joined: Fri Sep 18, 2015 10:44 am

Re: StreamstormTV

Postby kev_cunningham » Fri Sep 18, 2015 10:44 am

Doesn't work just tried it

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

User avatar
rlumby
Posts: 99
Joined: Mon Aug 17, 2015 11:45 pm
Location: Bedfordshire UK
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 9 times
Contact:

Re: StreamstormTV

Postby rlumby » Fri Sep 18, 2015 11:03 am

kev_cunningham wrote:Doesn't work just tried it

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk


Bear with it. Possible cause maybe volume of traffic as social media coverage is high.

kev_cunningham
Posts: 3
Joined: Fri Sep 18, 2015 10:44 am

Re: RE: Re: StreamstormTV

Postby kev_cunningham » Fri Sep 18, 2015 11:04 am

rlumby wrote:
kev_cunningham wrote:Doesn't work just tried it

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk


Bear with it. Possible cause maybe volume of traffic as social media coverage is high.

Will try later and see

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

kev_cunningham
Posts: 3
Joined: Fri Sep 18, 2015 10:44 am

Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: StreamstormTV

Postby kev_cunningham » Fri Sep 18, 2015 9:43 pm

kev_cunningham wrote:
rlumby wrote:
kev_cunningham wrote:Doesn't work just tried it

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk


Bear with it. Possible cause maybe volume of traffic as social media coverage is high.

Will try later and see

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Still not working neither is dexter :(

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

KTG
Posts: 130
Joined: Mon Aug 17, 2015 10:22 pm
Location: Glasgow. Scotland
Has thanked: 3 times
Been thanked: 8 times
Contact:

Re: StreamstormTV

Postby KTG » Fri Sep 18, 2015 11:18 pm

Seems to be an issue with Dexter, daffys, streamstorm and gorilla stream at the moment but don't worry they should be back up soon
Follow me on Twitter @KodiTVGuy

FranceneFerguson
Posts: 2
Joined: Wed Oct 26, 2016 12:21 pm

Re: StreamstormTV

Postby FranceneFerguson » Thu Oct 27, 2016 6:42 am

streaming is now very much easy with various app like showbox app , cinemabox, terrarium tv etc, anyone can easily stream TV shows and movies.

ericjohn
Posts: 3
Joined: Sun Feb 19, 2017 5:12 pm
Has thanked: 3 times

Re: StreamstormTV

Postby ericjohn » Mon Feb 20, 2017 1:33 pm

It's working now. FranceneFerguson, yes Showbox is a good option for movies. You can download the app to your mobile with showbox apk file which is latest and working. Thanks!


Return to “LIVE TV PVR”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest